- This event has passed.
Treatment and Recovery for Youth and Young Adult Populations
January 14 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Fayette County Substance Abuse Task Force is providing a series of training related to the issues surrounding Substance Use Disorder. These training’s will be held the second Tuesday of each month. These training’s are open to anyone from Fayette, Nicholas or Raleigh County but require pre-registration. Seating is limited to 35 participants per training.
Continuing Education Credits are pending for: Law Enforcement, Addiction & Prevention Professionals, Counseling (LPC), Nurses, & Social Work.
Tentative Agenda for each training will be:
- 12:00pm – Lunch provided by New River Health Association
- 12:30-12:45pm – Introductions
- 12:45-2:00pm – Presenation/Q&A
- 2:00-2:15pm – Break
- 2:15-3:00pm – Small group discussions
- 3:00-3:30pm – Large group discussions
- 3:30-3:50pm – What can be done in our area? (action items)
- 3:50-4:00pm- Wrap up, evaluation, and certificate of attendance
For more information, please contact Carri Strunk at Carri.Strunk@nrhawv.org