Fayetteville United Methodist Church
Address: 120 High Street, P.O. Box 87, Fayetteville, WV 25840
- Gathering Time
- Come join us weekly to be fed physically and spiritually. We serve a continental breakfast. All ages are welcome. We have two times available. 9:30 – 9:45 a.m. (Ends before Sunday School) 10:30 – 10:45 a.m. (Ends before Worship)
- Community Free Lunch
- The last Saturday of each month from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. the church invites the community for a free lunch. This is a time of fellowship and nourishment for your body and soul. All served with the Love of Christ.
- Food Pantry
- Jesus has commanded us to feed the hungry. The food pantry is hosted on the fourth Thursday of each month from 10 am until noon with the exception of November and December those are the Thursdays before Thanksgiving and Christmas
First Brethren Church of Oak Hill
Address: Fellowship Center on Central Avenue, Oak Hill WV 25901
Services: Community meal the 4th Saturday of every month (October, November and December may differ) from 11am to 3pm. If you need a ride, please call 304-469-6153 and leave a message at least 24 hours before.
Lewis Christian Community Center
Address: 469 Central Avenue, Oak Hill WV 25901
Services: Enjoy modern Christian music in a non-traditional, informal worship service, as well as a shared meal! Your standing invitation is from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM every Thursday at the Lewis Christian Community Center.
The event begins with an hour of dining and is followed by an hour of worship, with seating for over 300. Everyone is welcome.
Oak Hill United Methodist Church
Address: 250 Main St E, Oak Hill, WV 25901
- Free Community Meal each week at 4:30 PM
- Food Pantry Ministry is hosted the 4th Wednesday of each month, except November & December when it is on the 3rd Wednesday.
Warm Hands from Warm Hearts
Address: 319 Main Street East, Oak Hill, WV 25901
- Weekly food pantry Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 5:30 pm – 8 pm
- Warm Hands From Warm Hearts serves hot meals for the homeless and needy at Carpenter’s Corner at 104 Prince Street in Beckley, WV on the fourth Sunday of every month.
- CommUNITY Meal on the 2nd Saturday of each month at the Center of Hope at 319 Main Street East, Oak Hill WV from 1pm-3pm
- The Food of Faith ministry provides food for 115 elementary age children in need from three local schools. This ministry provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner every Saturday and Sunday. You can help sponsor a child for $15 per month or by donating the items below at the Center of Hope at 319 Main Street East in Oak Hill, WV.